Introduced during tonight’s Survivor 2015 episode we learned from Jeff that they’d be bringing back familiar faces, but not everyone would get to land on that beach. Viewers can start voting now to decide who would make it on to the upcoming Survivor season.
Voting is open on CBS’s site and offers the chance of 20 votes a day until May 20, 2015. You can pick 10 guys and 10 girls each day. But as Reality Blurred notes, the final decisions aren’t up to us. CBS includes fine print that they can decide based on a combo of votes and their picks. So yeah.
The cast is still undecided but will apparently air this fall as the next Survivor 2015 in Season 31. Interesting since the next season of filming will be done before that but air out of order. Well that’s different. Initially I thought we wouldn’t see this season for awhile but I like this better.
Here is the full list of Survivor Second Chance castaways eligible for return if they get the votes to make the cut. List courtesy of RealityBlurred:
- Kelly Wiglesworth, Survivor Borneo
- Jeff Varner, Survivor: The Australian Outback
- Kimmi Kappenberg, Survivor: The Australian Outback
- Andrew Savage, Survivor: Pearl Islands
- Teresa “T-Bird” Cooper, Survivor: Africa
- Shane Powers, Survivor Panama
- Peih-Gee Law, Survivor: China
- Terry Deitz, Survivor: Panama
- Monica Padilla, Survivor: Samoa
- Stephen Fishbach, Survivor: Tocantins
- Natalie Tenerelli, Survivor: Redemption Island
- Jim Rice, Survivor: South Pacific
- Stephanie Valencia, Survivor Redemption Island
- Troyzan Robertson, Survivor: One World
- Mikayla Wingle, Survivor: South Pacific
- Vytas Baskauskas, Survivor: Blood vs. Water
- Sabrina Thompson, Survivor: One World
- Brad Culpepper, Survivor: Blood vs. Water
- Abi-Maria Gomes, Survivor: Philippines
- Woo Hwang, Survivor: Cagayan
- Ciera Eastin, Survivor: Blood vs. Water
- Spencer Bledsoe, Survivor: Cagayan
- Tasha Fox, Survivor: Cagayan
- Jeremy Collins, Survivor: San Juan del Sur
- Kass McQuillen, Survivor: Cagayan
- Keith Nale, Survivor: San Juan del Sur
- Kelley Wentworth, Survivor: San Juan Del Sur
- Joe Anglim, Survivor: Worlds Apart
- Shirin Oskooi, Survivor: Worlds Apart
- Max Dawson, Survivor: Worlds Apart
- Carolyn Rivera, Survivor: Worlds Apart
- Mike Holloway, Survivor: Worlds Apart
If the list above is accurate, who do you want to see playing Survivor again?
Seven castaways remain in the game and one of them will walk in to tonight’s Tribal Council with few worries, but the other six better watch out!
To win this week’s challenge each player will grab on to a knotted rope and lean back over the water. Overtime Jeff will have them work back down the rope increasing their reclining angle and making things that much tougher. Check out the preview photos below for a sneak peek a the latest challenge.
Last week we saw two immunity necklaces handed out, but it looks like we’re back to just the one. Who will get it this time? Can Mike keep his streak alive or will he have to fall back to his Immunity Idol? We’ll find out tonight starting at 8/7c on CBS.
Tonight on Survivor 2015 the final seven castaways of World Apart face off with an uneven balance of power and a desperate man in their mix.
Last week Shirin Oskooi was voted off despite Mike Holloway’s efforts to bluff her to safety, but the result was effective at showing the cracks in their alliance. Now we’ll get the fallout as the group tries to rebuild trust and press on even with the expectation that Mike still has his Immunity Idol and will force someone from their group to be eliminated.
Challenges ahead tonight feature the local charity reward event where three players will head in to town with a truck load of goodies to share with the local children. As for immunity, the players will be hanging on to ropes with the last to fall securing their safety for one more week.
The sideshow looks to be Rodney and his birthday of disappointment. Rodney likes to take it easy on his birthday and being forced to wash dishes on that sacred day? Unacceptable! Aww, poor guy. We’ll have to see how he holds up to such torture.
Mike Holloway is the odd man out against Rodney, Will, Dan, Carolyn, Tyler, and Sierra but his advantage is an Immunity Idol that isn’t so hidden anymore after last week’s exciting Tribal Council. Then again, if he doesn’t win Immunity he could still be tricked in to a sense of safety, so there’s no guarantee for Mike either.
Mike isn’t the only one with an Idol though as Carolyn has one tucked away and Tyler knows all about it. Then you’ve got Dan with a special power that isn’t as good as an Idol, but with another foresight he could combo that with enough support to shift the target. Tyler also knows about that power though and it could be just enough motive to put Dan on a short list to Ponderosa.
With the path to an assured final six deal on rocky ground someone from their alliance will likely have to go and the fun will be in finding out who is going to be sacrificed. Who do you think will be voted out this week? Vote in our poll below and we’ll let Jeff tally the results.
Teams of three will first unravel a May pole to release a key at the top. They’ll then use unlocked boards to build a ladder and climb to the top for a bag of goodies. Taking that bag through a net they’ll stomp-launch balls at a series of baskets. First team to hit all five baskets wins Reward. Want to find out what they’re playing for? Us too!
Check out the pics below plus the video and then join us back here Wednesday night for Survivor 2015 as we live blog the new episode.