Ometepe is about to start tearing itself apart this week on Survivor 2011 and it’s going to be awesome! Finally we’ll get some action after watching week after week of Zapatera eliminations with little resistance from their crumbling tribe.
If Phillip wasn’t the perfect knucklehead to be sitting next to at the finale I’d have to say he’d be the first to go, but that might not happen.
CBS’ Survivor preview video below makes it look like Rob is in trouble, but it’s probably more likely that a close ally gets cut and he isn’t happy about it. I know I’d want Grant gone at this point. What about you?
Subscribe for Free to Survivor updates on Facebook, by RSS, Email, or Twitter
Recent Posts on Survivor Fandom:
- Survivor 2014 Cagayan Luxury Challenge Spoilers
- Survivor Spoilers 2014: Immunity Challenge ‘Octopus Garden’ Preview On Cagayan Episode 3
- Who Is Left On Survivor 2014 Cagayan In Week 3?
- Next Time On Survivor 2014 – Cagayan Episode 03
- Survivor 2014: Brice Johnston ‘The Day After’ Interview [VIDEO]
Commenting Rules: Keep the conversation civil and on topic. If your comment does not add to the conversation, it will be removed. Debate intelligently. Insulting the author, Survivor Fandom, or other commentators will result in comment removal and possible ban. Any comments with links or flagged words will go into moderation before approval. Anything we deem as spam will not be approved. Comments left in ALL-CAPS will be deleted regardless of content.