Colton’s World, I mean Survivor One World, continues tonight and as expected, it’s more of the same. And by more of the same I mean Colton. Ugh. How much longer do we have to deal with this?
At least the Survivor 2012 promo posted below did feature another issue that comes up during the issue. Someone needs medical attention… it’ll be interesting to see if it amounts to anything.
Be sure to check back later for the elimination results and show recap.
Subscribe for Free to Survivor updates on Facebook, by RSS, Email, or Twitter
Recent Posts on Survivor Fandom:
- Survivor 2013: The Vets Control Blood Vs Water
- Survivor 2013: Who Is Left On Blood Vs Water? Week 13 Edition
- Survivor 2013: Caleb Arrives At Ponderosa & ‘The Day After’
- Survivor After Show: Blood Vs Water – Episode 10
- Survivor 2013: Get Your Feathers Rustled & Watch The Extended Tribal Council
Commenting Rules: Keep the conversation civil and on topic. If your comment does not add to the conversation, it will be removed. Debate intelligently. Insulting the author, Survivor Fandom, or other commentators will result in comment removal and possible ban. Any comments with links or flagged words will go into moderation before approval. Anything we deem as spam will not be approved. Comments left in ALL-CAPS will be deleted regardless of content.