Just ahead of tonight’s show we’ve got some Survivor spoilers for you with tonight’s immunity challenge, “Last Gasp.” This one looks pretty great because it’s simple yet difficult. No complicated sets and elaborate mechanisms, just a castaway and their breath.
The Survivor Caramoan players position themselves below a grate during low tide and see who can overcome waves and fear to remain at their spot the longest as the water rises and the pressure mounts.
This week John Kirhoffer, the Survivor Challenge Producer, joins in to compete with the Dream Team so you’ll have to watch and see how he does.
Subscribe for Free to Survivor updates on Facebook, by RSS, Email, or Twitter
Recent Posts on Survivor Fandom:
- Survivor Spoilers: Blood Vs Water Redemption Island Challenge – Week 13
- Survivor 2013: The Vets Control Blood Vs Water
- Survivor 2013: Who Is Left On Blood Vs Water? Week 13 Edition
- Survivor 2013: Caleb Arrives At Ponderosa & ‘The Day After’
- Survivor After Show: Blood Vs Water – Episode 10
Commenting Rules: Keep the conversation civil and on topic. If your comment does not add to the conversation, it will be removed. Debate intelligently. Insulting the author, Survivor Fandom, or other commentators will result in comment removal and possible ban. Any comments with links or flagged words will go into moderation before approval. Anything we deem as spam will not be approved. Comments left in ALL-CAPS will be deleted regardless of content.