It’s time once again for our Survivor 2018 player rankings! This week we are down to 14 players, and we have an even split among Davids and Goliaths. The Top 2 positions and bottom 2 positions remain the same this week, but some players in the middle have made some strides, meaning some others were bumped down a bit.
As always, these are just our rankings and likely differ from yours. So feel free to kindly share with us how you would rank them. We base our rankings on gameplay, any powers they might have, social game and how much danger they have been in so far. Let’s take a look.
Survivor 2018 Week 6 Player Rankings
1. Christian Hubicki. I’m letting Christian hold onto his top spot at least one more week because he continues to impress me by getting a spot among the bros, which is a smart thing to do in his current tribe and for the merge, which will be coming up pretty soon.
2. John Hennigan. Until I have a reason to knock him down a notch or two, John is holding on to his spot also. I think he’s playing a good social game and is good at challenges, but hasn’t made himself look like a threat yet.
3. Nick Wilson. Nick is making a big jump this week as he has managed to go from nearly voted out to part of a minority on an alliance to part of the majority. It’s hard to remember someone climbing their way from the bottom like this so early in the game.
4. Davie Rickbacker. Davie comes in at No. 4 because he still has a hidden immunity idol and is now a part of the David majority on his tribe. He seems to still have a nice hold of the game also. For now.
5. Gabby Pascuzzi. Gabby continues to play an emotional game, but she is still a top 5 player at the moment as she has used her emotions to manipulate her game so far. And she’d done a good job at it.
6. Alec Merlino. Alec lands at No. 6 because he’s been a crucial part of both of his tribes. He’s helped them win competitions, and while that will make him a huge target at merge, he has earned this spot as of now.
7. Dan Rengering. Dan jumps up two spots this week for finding a SECOND idol and for not running and telling five people right away. So as long as he plays his cards right, he could be the most powerful person in the game soon. Which is crazy since he was playing so sloppy at first and ranked at the bottom of his original tribe.
8. Angelina Keeley. Angelina is stuck around the middle for now. She didn’t gain or drop, mostly because while she ended up not voting with her alliance, she had the smarter idea (which was to keep Natalie).
9. Mike White. Mike drops a spot for deciding to turn on his original tribe and vote out Natalie. While I definitely get why Mike did it, it wasn’t smart to even out the original tribe numbers.
10. Carl Boudreaux. Carl hangs on to No. 10 as he has that idol nullifier in his pocket. He’s not making any other moves at the moment, but that nullifier makes him pretty powerful.
11. Kara Kay. This is where the rankings get murky. It’s hard to decide where to place this last few players. Kara is now in the minority on her alliance and will likely go home if they end up at Tribal Council again. But for now, she’s done a better job than the remaining three.
12. Elizabeth Olson. Elizabeth keeps making relationships but it seems she might be getting in some drama this week. Maybe that will change her rankings position.
13. Lyrsa Torres. Lyrsa continues to have nine lives. While lasting two tribals when she should have been voted out is impressive, it has had nothing to do with her actual game play, so I can’t rank her any higher.
14. Alison Raybould. Alison is still getting that non-player edit so I have no choice but to rank her last.
How would you rank the remaining Survivor 37 castaways?