Last week on Survivor 2018 we watched as tribes switched and players repositioned themselves. For the most part, this week’s player rankings will look a lot like last week’s, but there are a few major changes.
The criteria for the rankings include how well players have performed during challenges, alliances they’ve formed and strategy we’ve seen. Any powers they’ve obtained also come into play, even though those always end up depending on how the powers get used or don’t get used. I don’t give a lot of weight to who may or may not be a target (this isn’t who is most likely to not go home next, so keep that in mind). Let’s get to it.
Survivor 2018 Ghost Island Player Rankings Week 3
1. Donathan Hurley. Donathan holds onto our top spot because he continues to be an asset to his tribe in competitions and he’s doing what he has to do when it comes to voting. And it doesn’t hurt that he seems to have a heart of gold and his fellow castaways have taken note.
2. Domenick Abbate. Dom is still messy, but he now has two idols, thanks to Morgan willing him the legacy idol. Domenick is in a great position right now to secure himself for a few weeks at least if he plays his cards right. His rivalry with Chris could come back to bite him, however. Don’t make me regret moving you up, Domenick!
3. Wendell Holland. Wendell moves down a spot, but only because Domenick moved up and his name was quickly dropped before last week’s Tribal Council. Wendell continues to show his strength all while not making himself a target.
4. Stephanie Johnson. The girls are still laying low a bit, and while the preview for next week might appear to have Stephanie in some kind of distress, I still think she’s the strongest female player at the moment. She’s got the super fan angle going and she’s shown a lot of strategy already.
5. Chris Noble. Chris is still important to his tribe, so the fact that he is a clear target eventually doesn’t matter right now. He’s probably the strongest guy physically in the game and he seems to be pretty in tune mentally also.
6. Brendan Shapiro. Brendan and Chris are basically on the same plain, just on different tribes. They’re definitely interchangeable in their rankings.
7. Michael Yerger. Now that Michael has found a hidden immunity idol, he jumps on in the rankings. Of course what he decides to do with the idol could definitely reposition him again in our rankings next week.
8. Sebastian Noel. Sebastian hasn’t really stood out yet, but he’s been separated from Chris after the tribe switch, so that probably actually will improve his game.
9. James Lim. Making the biggest jump this week is James. He went from the very bottom to Top 10. He managed to make people forget how responsible he was for his tribe losing the second immunity challenge to helping orchestrate Morgan’s blindside last week.
10-15. (Any order) Bradley Kleihege, Desiree Afuye, Chelsea Townsend, Laurel Johnson, Jenna Bowman, Kelly Bechtold. Still waiting on these players to make a move that will set them apart from each other.
16. Libby Vincek. I thought Libby was sitting pretty, but after getting a vote in the last tribal and clearly being expendable, I don’t think she’s as solid as I thought.
17. Angela Perkins. The same thing goes for Angela. She had three votes against her at the last tribal and was completely shocked. She had no idea what was going down and that means she’s not very in tune with what’s going on.