Survivor 2018 sent two players to Ponderosa last week, so the eight castaways who survived that brutal week deserve a lot of praise.
But some of the Survivor castaways continue to play better than others, so let’s take a look at how they all ranked this past week.
The criteria for the Survivor power rankings include how well players have performed during challenges, alliances they’ve formed and any strategy we’ve seen during the past week. Any powers they’ve obtained also come into play. I don’t give a lot of weight to who may or may not be a target (this isn’t who is most likely to not go home next, so keep that in mind). Let’s get to it.
Survivor 2018 Ghost Island Power Rankings Week 11
1. Domenick Abbate. Domenick continues to hold onto the No. 1 spot because he should have been targeted weeks ago, and yet here he is. Everyone tells him anytime someone throws out his name and he has basically gotten what he wants all season. He also won individual immunity last week, so he’s playing a pretty solid game.
2. Wendell Holland. Wendells moves up to No. 2 because he and Domenick are pretty even when it comes to gameplay. Both have an idol on hand, too, so that makes them pretty powerful as long as they use them correctly. And they’re also allies, so working together and keep Donathan and Laurel in their back pockets have definitely gotten them this far in the game.
3. Donathan Hurley. Donathan moves back up this week after his showing in the game last week. He was being set up to make a really dumb move by saving Jenna with his idol. That would have resulted in him going home, but in the end he used the idol on himself and Jenna went home.
4. Chelsea Townsend. It’s painful to put Chelsea up this high, but after two immunity challenge wins and managing to make it to this point in the game without talking (I’m kidding. I know she probably talked; we just don’t ever hear it in the edits). I do think she has probably made herself look like a physical threat though, so that is why she can’t be any higher than this.
5. Laurel Johnson. Laurel slips a bit because she has played a bit sloppy the past two weeks. She went from playing a very stealth game to kind of showing her cards. I think she is recovering from that mess the past couple of weeks, but right now this is where she lands.
6. Kellyn Bechtold. Kellyn makes the farthest drop this week because she’s starting to spiral a bit. She was playing one of the strongest games, but lately she’s been messy and I think there’s a growing target on her back.
7. Angela Perkins. Angela has dipped in the rankings again because she’s back to just kind of sitting there.
8. Sebastian Noel. Sebastian is in last place. Because Sebastian hasn’t done anything. The end.
How would you rank the remaining 8 Survivor Season 36 players?