The Survivor 2018 finale is just two episodes away, so we’re getting down to the wire. This past week people started playing a bit erratically, so the Power Rankings will reflect that this week. Those who managed to remain calm and hold onto their game have emerged as the frontrunners for me.
Seven Survivor castaways remain, so let’s take a closer look at how they fared this past week.
The criteria for the Survivor power rankings include how well players have performed during challenges, alliances they’ve formed and any strategy we’ve seen during the past week. Any powers they’ve obtained also come into play. I don’t give a lot of weight to who may or may not be a target (this isn’t who is most likely to not go home next, so keep that in mind). Let’s get to it.
Survivor 2018 Ghost Island Power Rankings Week 12
1. Wendell Holland. I’m making a bold step and giving Wendell the top spot this week over Domenick. I think Wendell and Domenick are pretty much on the same level game wise, but I think Wendell has managed to keep his wits about himself and not come off as the person steamrolling the game. I think that will benefit him greatly if he makes it to the end.
2. Laurel Johnson. Laurel jumps up to the No. 2 spot because she has worked really hard on her relationships in the game and has proven herself to be trustworthy. I think if she makes a good case for herself she can prove that to the others, also. They probably aren’t seeing her role in the game from their current standpoint, so hopefully she can show them if she gets to the end.
3. Domenick Abbate. Domenick slips two spots because he’s just kind of messy. I think he’s had too much control of the game, and that could sting him in the end. He’s played a great game, but we know that’s not always rewarded without relationships to back it up.
4. Donathan Hurley. I’m not sure what Donathan is thinking with his truth bombs, but it didn’t seem to effect him this past week. Whether or not it will this week is yet to be seen. But he might as well just go all in, because he has positioned himself in the game with really powerful people who he probably can’t beat in the end, so he might as well start that fight now while there are still six of them left.
5. Kellyn Bechtold. I think Kellyn’s game is up this week, unless Donathan digs his own grave. Kellyn has just kind of lost the strong grip she had on the game and I think we’ll see her pay the price.
6. Sebastian Noel. Sebastian moves up one spot because he won the reward challenge last week and actually had a couple of lines on air. He did prove to be super bro d-baggy with the people he chose to join him on the reward picnic.
7. Angela Perkins. I don’t even have anything to say about her right now. She’s still there.
How would you rank the Survivor 2018 Final7?