It’s Survivor 2018 finale week so that means this will be our last installment of Surivor Power Rankings for the season.
Six Survivor castaways remain and we’ve got a couple of frontrunners, a couple of duds and a couple of people who are right in the middle. Let’s take a look at the last rankings of the season
Survivor 2018 Ghost Island Power Rankings Week 13
1. Wendell Holland. I’m leaving Wendell at the top of the list again this week only because I think he has probably annoyed fewer people than Domenick, meaning he could have the edge when it comes to voting for the winner of this season (this is assuming that he makes it to the end, which I’m pretty sure he will).
2. Domenick Abbate. Domenick’s final resting place this season is at No. 2. Which is also how I think he will finish the season behind Wendell. I think it could be a close vote, but if it’s Wendell and Domenick and their human shield Laurel in the finale, I think Domenick finishes second to Wendell.
3. Laurel Johnson. Laurel finishes third in our rankings, which is how I expect her to finish the season. I think she’s played a good game that has gotten her this far and will likely get her to the end, but I don’t see her having a real chance at winning the season over Wendell or Domenick.
4. Sebastian Noel. It pains me to rank Sebastian higher than Donathan, but after Donathan’s antics last week, I’m left with no other choice. Sebastian likely won’t make it to the finale, but his is how his rankings end with us. He has played a bit better the past couple of weeks, so finishing 4th here isn’t too bad.
5. Donathan Hurley. As I mentioned above, Donathan went a little off the rails last week, which was understandable, but it put him in a pretty bad position. He never really stood a chance at getting to the end with those guys anyway, so I respect him trying to make the move. But he did it in a pretty sloppy manner, which is why he falls to No. 5 this week. But I’m still a fan and he’s still not useless like Angela.
6. Angela Perkins. I hope she goes home first this week because she does not even deserve to be in the final 6 especially after last week’s showing at the immunity competition.
How would you rank the Survivor 2018 Final 6?