Tonight on Survivor Nicaragua we get a glance into the regular lives of the castaways as a member of their family comes to visit. It looks like emotions run high as Dan is seen crying over his son. I would have liked to have seen a member of NaOnka’s family. Well maybe not lol.
It should be a good one as Jeff has mentioned a possible execution and Jane loses her temper and puts out the fire. Is she on her way out? Will Fabio finally make a big play or are his days coming to an end? Find out tonight at 8E/7C on CBS!
Subscribe for Free to Survivor updates on Facebook, by RSS, Email, or Twitter
Recent Posts on Survivor Fandom:
- Survivor Spoilers: Blood Vs Water Redemption Island Challenge – Week 13
- Survivor 2013: The Vets Control Blood Vs Water
- Survivor 2013: Who Is Left On Blood Vs Water? Week 13 Edition
- Survivor 2013: Caleb Arrives At Ponderosa & ‘The Day After’
- Survivor After Show: Blood Vs Water – Episode 10
Commenting Rules: Keep the conversation civil and on topic. If your comment does not add to the conversation, it will be removed. Debate intelligently. Insulting the author, Survivor Fandom, or other commentators will result in comment removal and possible ban. Any comments with links or flagged words will go into moderation before approval. Anything we deem as spam will not be approved. Comments left in ALL-CAPS will be deleted regardless of content.