Last week’s Survivor 2015 gave us a lot of drama, including Jenn’s elimination, and some moves that will change this week’s Power Rankings. So let’s take a look.
1. Rodney. I have to admit that what went down last week really confuses things. Rodney flipping to Tyler, Carolyn and Will strengthens and already-strong group (minus Will), so I think Rodney gets the top spot this week for seeing a good opportunity and taking it. He could have really changed his game with that move.
2. Tyler. As I’ve mentioned, Tyler is now in a pretty strong alliance and he’s already been playing a good game. He’s won immunity, he’s been the spring vote, he’s made all the right moves to get where he is now.
3. Carolyn. Like Tyler, Carolyn has put herself in a good position. On top of all of that, she still has the Hidden Immunity Idol she snatched out from under So and Joaquin in week one. So even if she is a target soon, she has that as back-up.
4. Mike. Mike drops drastically this week after deciding to break off the the former blue colors for Jenn and Shirin. And had he not won the individual immunity, he would have been voted out. So that coupled with him still having a hidden immunity idol keeps him at No. 4 on the list — even though he’s the main target now.
5. Will. It hurts me to put Will this high, especially after his personal attacks on Shirin, but he’s currently aligned with the right people and that sadly could get him all the way to the end.
6. Dan. I’m not sure Dan earning the extra Tribal vote in the auction really gives him much more power, but if it’s used right it could earn him an extra week in the game. So I won’t talk about how annoying he is this week and just leave it at that.
7. Sierra. I’m always pretty confused by Sierra. One minute I think she’s on top of things and then the next I think she’s not really doing anything. She’s currently sort of alone in the game and I don’t know where she’s going to land at this point. I don’t feel like she’s really 7th in the game, but I can’t place her anywhere else.
8. Shirin. Oh Shirin. You found yourself back in trouble last week because of Mike and now you’re stuck with him. And since he has the hidden immunity idol, you’re likely going to be toast. So I think 8th place is just where you should be.
How would you rank the remaining Survivor 2015 castaways?
Mike Holloway might be the new Joe Anglim as the tribe is looking to send him out and he’ll need to win safety to keep his game alive. Well, his Hidden Immunity Idol is going to help too, but he isn’t the only one with one of those.
Will is now the last No Collar left in the running while White Collar still has Carolyn, Tyler, and Shirin leaving Blue Collar once again in firm control of the numbers if they could decide to work together. Seems that might not happen.
Check out who is left and guess who could pull off the big win.
Merged Tribe – Merica:
- Carolyn Rivera
- Dan Foley
Jenn Brown– voted off last week
- Mike Holloway
- Rodney Lavoie
- Shirin Oskooi
- Sierra Thomas
- Tyler Fredrickson
- Will Sims
Who do you hope is the next to go on this week’s Tribal vote?
On her way to Ponderosa Jenn found out she had lost less than one pound. How is that possible? But she soon makes that up by happily drinking some beer offered to her on the spot before heading to the resort.
Hali and Joe are waiting with whisky, food, and big smiles. She’s relaxed and happy to be there after having thrown in the towel days ago.
The next morning Jenn gives more insight to her game and says she didn’t quit, but she just didn’t want to game anymore and talk strategy. She’s happy to be out of the competition and resting at Ponderosa with her friends. Looks like they’re happy to have her. Check out pics below & watch her Ponderosa interview.
Now that was a busy and dramatic episode of Survivor 2015 Worlds Apart last night. We had the auction with some excellent plotting by castaways that came up empty after Mike Holloway backed down from a solid plan. There was fireside shouting and tears back at the camp. Then we got the “back against the wall” Immunity win.
Next week is going to have a hard time keeping up with this one, or maybe not when Dan’s new twist secret is revealed thanks to Tyler snooping around.
Scroll through the gallery of pics from last night’s Survivor Worlds Apart for a look back at this week’s episode.
Image credit: CBS
She talks briefly about how she’s OK with the game she played and how Survivor is an experience that “happens to people” and that she thinks anyone who plays it more than once might be crazy.
And she definitely isn’t a fan of her fellow castaways.
“Just being around people who are stupid just really takes it out of you,” Jenn said of her Survivor experience. “I’m totally fine with the way I played the game. You can only like bang your head against a brick wall so long trying to get somewhere. And that’s what these people are — a brick wall.”
Jen should definitely make for an interesting jury member. Hopefully she gets to grill them at the end.
What Jenn’s full exit interview below.