Survivor 2018’s cast was released today by CBS ahead of the season premiere on Wednesday, February 28th. This season the Ghost Island theme brings us back to “cursed” items of Survivor lore where twenty castaways will try to “reverse the curse” with one of them taking home the million dollar prize and title of Sole Survivor!
Starting Wednesday, February 28th, we’ve got two tribes this season with Naviti and Malolo, a nice shift back from three tribes. Hopefully that means a better time of getting to know each tribe dynamics without having to jump around so much between camps.
Take a look at the Season 36 castaways and the tribes below then see which side you think will take an early lead and who has the advantage to win it all on Survivor 2018!
Gallery: Survivor 2018 Castaways
Survivor 2018 Cast: Naviti Tribe (Purple)
- Angela Perkins (42) – Army Veteran – Cincinnati, OH
- Chelsea Townsend (24) – EMT/Pro Cheerleader – Los Angeles, CA
- Desiree Afuye (21) Student – Brooklyn, NY
- Kellyn Bechtold (31) Career Counselor – Denver, CO
- Morgan Ricke (29) – Marine Animal Trainer – Orlando, FL
- Bradley Kleihege (26) – Law Student – Los Angeles, CA
- Chris Noble (27) – Male Model – Brooklyn, NY
- Domenick Abbate (38) – Construction Supervisor – Nesconset, NY
- Sebastian Noel (22) – Fishing Guide – Satellite Beach, FL
- Wendell Holland (33) – Furniture Designer – Philadelphia, PA
Survivor 2018 Cast: Malolo Tribe (Orange)
- Jenna Bowman (23) – Account Executive – Venice Beach, CA
- Laurel Johnson (29) – Financial Consultant – Minneapolis, MN
- Libby Vincek (24) – Social Media Strategist – Houston, TX
- Stephanie Gonzalez (26) – Graphic Sales – Ocala, FL
- Stephanie Johnson (34) – Yoga Instructor – Chicago, IL
- Brendan Shapiro (34) – Physical Education Teacher – Herndon, VA
- Donathan Hurley (26) – Caretaker – Kimper, KY
- Jacob Derwin (22) – Music Teacher – Brooklyn, NY
- James Lim (24) – Business Analyst – New York, NY
- Michael Yerger (18) – Real Estate Agent – Los Angeles, CA
Before we can get to the new season of Survivor we’ve got to get through the Celebrity Big Brother series. Once that season wraps up on February 25th we’ll jump over to Survivor 2018 on the following Wednesday before what I’d expect to be a thirteen week run per the usual routine.