Tonight on Survivor One World, the drama looks to be coming all from the girls. And we knew that was bound to happen since there are barely any guys left.
According to the promo below, things heat up between Kat and her alliance. Could a guy be spared this week? Could the girls’ alliance be weakening? Let’s hope so. It’s time for things to be shaken up this season!
The official CBS show description: A hissy fit turns into a full-blown Kat fight! Will the women turn on each other?
Be sure to check back during the show for Matt’s live coverage and elimination results and come back tomorrow for my complete recap of the episode.
Subscribe for Free to Survivor updates on Facebook, by RSS, Email, or Twitter
Recent Posts on Survivor Fandom:
- Survivor 2013 Caramoan Finale Recap: Dawn Goes Teethless and Cochran Wins!
- Survivor 2013 Blood Vs Water Season 27 Theme Revealed
- Survivor 2013 Caramoan Finale: Sole Survivor Winner Revealed
- Survivor Caramoan Finale Tonight – 5 Castaways Remain Preview
- Survivor 2013 Caramoan: Brenda’s Exit Interviews
Commenting Rules: Keep the conversation civil and on topic. If your comment does not add to the conversation, it will be removed. Debate intelligently. Insulting the author, Survivor Fandom, or other commentators will result in comment removal and possible ban. Any comments with links or flagged words will go into moderation before approval. Anything we deem as spam will not be approved. Comments left in ALL-CAPS will be deleted regardless of content.