Don’t forget about the Survivor One World season finale tomorrow night.
The final five are set to battle it out to become the winner of the 24th installment of the CBS competition show. Before the end of the night, the contestants will sit through three Tribal Councils, giving us the Top 3 and finally, the winner.
So who is going to be the Survivor 2012 winner? Kim? That’s the obvious choice. But can Chelsea, Alicia, Sabrina or Christina pull of the win? We’ll have to find out tomorrow.
Following the finale, we’ll get the reunion special. Who else is ready to hear what good ole Colton has to say?
Subscribe for Free to Survivor updates on Facebook, by RSS, Email, or Twitter
Recent Posts on Survivor Fandom:
- Survivor 2013 Caramoan Finale Recap: Dawn Goes Teethless and Cochran Wins!
- Survivor 2013 Blood Vs Water Season 27 Theme Revealed
- Survivor 2013 Caramoan Finale: Sole Survivor Winner Revealed
- Survivor Caramoan Finale Tonight – 5 Castaways Remain Preview
- Survivor 2013 Caramoan: Brenda’s Exit Interviews
Commenting Rules: Keep the conversation civil and on topic. If your comment does not add to the conversation, it will be removed. Debate intelligently. Insulting the author, Survivor Fandom, or other commentators will result in comment removal and possible ban. Any comments with links or flagged words will go into moderation before approval. Anything we deem as spam will not be approved. Comments left in ALL-CAPS will be deleted regardless of content.