Don’t forget about the Survivor One World season finale tomorrow night.
The final five are set to battle it out to become the winner of the 24th installment of the CBS competition show. Before the end of the night, the contestants will sit through three Tribal Councils, giving us the Top 3 and finally, the winner.
So who is going to be the Survivor 2012 winner? Kim? That’s the obvious choice. But can Chelsea, Alicia, Sabrina or Christina pull of the win? We’ll have to find out tomorrow.
Following the finale, we’ll get the reunion special. Who else is ready to hear what good ole Colton has to say?
Subscribe for Free to Survivor updates on Facebook, by RSS, Email, or Twitter
Recent Posts on Survivor Fandom:
- Survivor 2013: Who Was Voted Off Tonight? Episode 13 Results
- Survivor Blood Vs Water Spoilers: Immunity Challenge Preview – Episode 13
- Tonight On Survivor 2013 Blood Vs Water Episode 13
- Survivor Spoilers: Blood Vs Water Redemption Island Challenge – Week 13
- Survivor 2013: The Vets Control Blood Vs Water
Commenting Rules: Keep the conversation civil and on topic. If your comment does not add to the conversation, it will be removed. Debate intelligently. Insulting the author, Survivor Fandom, or other commentators will result in comment removal and possible ban. Any comments with links or flagged words will go into moderation before approval. Anything we deem as spam will not be approved. Comments left in ALL-CAPS will be deleted regardless of content.