Next time on Survivor 2020 … it looks like Adam is ready to go after some big dogs on his tribe, and over on the other, Yul lets Sandra know Tyson brought her name out to vote out. And she let’s us know that “if you come after me, I better not find out about it.”
So it sounds like things will be heating up this week. It will be interesting to see which tribe heads to Tribal Council and who the latest target is. Since the tribes have been even in wins and losses, we shouldn’t be getting a tribe swap this coming week.
Some things to keep in mind ahead of next week’s episode of Survivor 40
- Natalie sold Jeremy the ability to be safe at Tribal Council. He won’t have a vote, though.
- Amber gave her fire token to Boston Rob, so he also has two now.
- Sandra has a hidden immunity idol after Natalie sold it to her for one fire token. Sandra’s idol is good for two more tribal councils.
- Kim found half an idol and gave the other half to Sophie.
- Denise also found half an idol and gave the other half to Adam.
Be sure to join us back here next Wednesday night for our live recap of the third episode of Survivor Winners at War. We will keep you updated on who wins the challenges, who goes to Tribal Council and who becomes the fourth person voted out and sent off to the Edge of Extinction.
Who are you rooting for this season and who do you think will be the next person voted off? Do you think the “Team Old School” alliances will make it work or will they be taken out by “Team New School”?