It’s now week 10 on Survivor 2018 and for the past couple weeks it has definitely been the Davids slaying the Goliaths, so this week’s player rankings are definitely going to reflect that. So let’s take a look at where the remaining 10 castaways stand ahead of this week’s double episode.
As always, these are just our rankings, and are likely different from yours. So feel free to kindly share with us how you would rank them. We base our rankings on gameplay so far, any powers they might have, their social game and how much danger they have been in so far. Let’s take a look.
Survivor 2018 Week 10 Player Rankings
1. Christian Hubicki. Just when I thought it was about time to be pushing Christian out of the top spot, he goes and finds a hidden immunity idol and once again escapes elimination even without playing the idol. I do wonder what happens if it comes down to only Davids in the game. Do they turn on him?
2. Carl Boudreaux. Carl makes the biggest jump of the season this week for playing his idol nullifier and playing it correctly. He used it on Dan and it worked as Dan was sent to jury. I’m not sure if Carl can make any more moves beyond this, but this is a well-earned spot for this week at least.
3. Nick Wilson. Nick moves up a spot because even though he kind of wasted his vote steal, he was a part of the big move, and even when he’s not in on the moves, no one is really focused on getting him out. He’s been a good spot for awhile now, but will it last?
4. Alec Merlino. Alec moves up a spot because he has been the only Goliath really open to blurring the lines (until this past week when Kara seemingly jumped ship also). And Alec also won individual immunity, so that gave him some extra points this week.
5. Davie Rickbacker. Davie drops a couple of spots this week because he no longer has any powers, but he’s still on the strategic side of the game right now, so I find no reason to rank him any lower.
6. Gabby Pascuzzi. Gabby holds onto this spot because she’s still using her tears and manipulation to keep her positioned in the game. I seriously haven’t had to change her entry in three weeks now. That says something.
7. Kara Kay. Kara finally jumps up from the bottom of the list because she saw what was happening with her alliance and decided to make a move that will keep her in a better position for a bit at least.
8. Angelina Keeley. Angelina drops drastically because she just keeps getting votes against her and there’s no one left for her to beg to save her. I think she has played a good game, but I think she’s backed into a corder now and has no where to go.
9. Alison Raybould. Alison holds on to this spot since she has that immunity win under her belt and is clearly a smart player.
10. Mike White. Mike finds his way at the very bottom this week for just really lackluster gameplay and really bad alliance choices.
How would you rank the remaining Survivor 37 castaways? Who is going to win it all?