We are now down to the Survivor 2018 Final 7 as we prepare for next week’s Survivor 37 Season Finale and the crowning of the newest Sole Survivor. So let’s take a look at the remaining seven players, and decide who had the most and least power this past week.
As always, these are just our rankings, and are likely different from yours. So feel free to kindly share with us how you would rank them. We base our rankings on gameplay so far, any powers they might have, their social game and how much danger they have been in so far. Let’s take a look.
Survivor 2018 Week 11 Player Rankings
1. Christian Hubicki. Christian agains holds onto the top spot. He played his idol when it really looked like he didn’t need to and that bough him another week. With his past immunity idol win also under his belt and the fact that he was such a threat his No. 1 ally turned on him, tells me I’m not wrong in still ranking him at the top of the list.
2. Angelina Keeley. Angelina is finally jumping up where she deserves. She has boggled my mind for weeks and weeks. I always want to rank her higher, but for some reasons she just seems like she’ll be the next to go. But she has proven me wrong time and time again. And after last week’s idea to vote Gabby just in case Christian had an Idol, she earned this spot.
3. Nick Wilson. Nick slips a bit because he was messy and careless last week in his vote, but he does still have an Idol and is just now starting to appear as a threat to win the game. So he can hold rest here at the No. 3 spot for now.
4. Davie Rickbacker. Davie seemed like he was siding with Christian last week but then still voted for him, so that confuses me. But for now Davie has played a solid game and deserves this spot.
5. Kara Kay. Kara holds onto the No. 5 spot for her immunity win last week and seemingly the one person who isn’t on the radar at the moment. As of now, she probably has the best shot at getting to the finale.
6. Mike White. Mike loses his last-place spot this week for joining Angelina last week in voting Gabby. That was a heck of a move and a smart way to make up any wrong-doing to Christian.
7. Alison Raybould. Alison sinks back to the bottom for just basically being out of the loop most of the time. I think if she doesn’t win immunity this week she’s in trouble.
How would you rank the remaining Survivor 37 castaways? Who is going to win it all?