It’s time for our weekly Survivor 2018 rankings! This will be the last time we look at the castaways before the merge, meaning next week’s rankings are certain to look a lot different.
As always, these are just our rankings, are are likely differ from yours. So feel free to kindly share with us how you would rank them. We base our rankings on gameplay so far, any powers they might have, their social game and how much danger they have been in so far. Let’s take a look.
Survivor 2018 Week 7 Player Rankings
1. Christian Hubicki. Christian holds onto the top spot and rightly so. He’s so obviously playing the best game that Angelina wants him to go first at merge. And normally I’d suggest that means he’s not playing stealthily enough, but since he actually has people willing to go to bat for him means it doesn’t matter how obvious he has made it.
2. John Hennigan. John is still No. 2 because like Christian, he’s built a lot of relationships and should have enough votes to save him if he ends up in danger.
3. Davie Rickbacker. Davie comes in at No. 3, taking Nick’s spot because of Nick’s (probably) dumb move last week. Davie still has a hidden immunity idol and hasn’t really done anything to make himself a target yet.
4. Angelina Keeley. I’m letting Angelina jump up to the fourth spot because she really does have her hand on the pulse of the game. And her boldness could very well make her a target right away at merge, but for now she’s playing one of the better game.
5. Gabby Pascuzzi. I’m going to keep Gabby as a Top 5 player for now because of how well she’s manipulated people. I do think that will tire now that she has more people to annoy, though, so she will likely drop in our rankings next week if she’s still around.
6. Alec Merlino. Alec holds onto the No. 6 spot because he’s been a crucial part of the game. And he might have a lot of control in the first tribal council vote. But he’s a strong guy, so he’ll likely be the target sooner rather than later.
7. Dan Rengering. Dan holds onto the No. 7 spot because of his two idols. He lands in the middle because of his poor gameplay at the start of the game. And now that he and Kara are going to be reunited, look for him to make more dumb moves.
8. Nick Wilson. I hate ranking Nick this low, especially since I can’t be sure he made a mistake in his vote last week or not, but simply causing the original Davids to have the majority seems like a blunder to me.
9. Mike White. Mike lingers around this area because of him voting much like Nick did two weeks ago. And the way people looked at him when they learned he voted against a Goliath was telling. But Nick’s vote game the Goliaths the majority back, so Mike shouldn’t be in as much trouble now.
10. Carl Boudreaux. Carl holds on here at No. 10. He has the idol nullifier, and that’s a powerful tool, but whether or not he uses it wisely is yet to be seen.
11. Kara Kay. Kara isn’t playing a bad game, she just hasn’t shined as much as the 10 people above her. I expect to see more out of her now that the merge is upon us. Or she’ll be the first to go. Who knows.
12. Elizabeth Olson. I think it’s time for Elizabeth to go. To me, she’s adding nothing to the game and seems to be really annoying her tribemates. She would be an easy target at merge.
13. Alison Raybould. Alison still hasn’t done anything since the premiere, so I expect her to win individual immunity this week just to shock us all.
How would you rank the remaining Survivor 37 castaways? Who is going to win it all?