Survivor 2018 has really kicked into high gear the past couple of weeks as we’ve seen the players working harder and dirtier (I’m looking at you Angela and Desiree).
Of course Desiree’s game caught up to her last week when she was voted out, leaving us with 10 castaways. So let’s get to the week’s rankings.
The criteria for the Survivor power rankings include how well players have performed during challenges, alliances they’ve formed and any strategy we’ve seen during the past week. Any powers they’ve obtained also come into play. I don’t give a lot of weight to who may or may not be a target (this isn’t who is most likely to not go home next, so keep that in mind). Let’s get to it.
Survivor 2018 Ghost Island Power Rankings Week 10
1. Domenick Abbate. Domenick holds onto the top spot because every time someone mentions his name, we’re left thinking they’re finally going to go after him, but then he reels them back in. And of course he still holds onto that idol, so even when he is finally in danger, he has that to protect him.
2. Michael Yarger. I’m pretty sure Michael is going home this week, but his showing last week was as good as ever. He was definitely going to go home, but Desiree gave him an opening and he took it. He has had quite an impressive game.
3. Kellyn Bechtold. Kellyn drops behind Michael because she let him stay. She really wanted him out, but she decided to go with the others last week and not continue her push to get Michael out.
4. Wendell Holland. Wendell is still hanging on in the Top 5 because he’s as powerful as Domenick, but he keeps getting a outshined by random others week to week. I think Wendell is still in a solid position and his immunity idol helps.
5. Donathan Hurley. Donathan moves back into the Top 5 this week after the bravery he showed to find that hidden immunity idol. And he didn’t back down at Tribal Council when the time came to prove that Desiree had made a mess of her game.
6. Laurel Johnson. Laurel drops a bit this week but mostly because of Domenick. For some reason he outed her last week when she was telling him what was going on with Desiree. That definitely did not do anything good for her game, so we’ll see if it really effects her game in the next week or so.
7. Angela Perkins. Angela holds onto this spot because she has decided to start playing the game. She’s a bit sloppy at it, but she has shown she’ll do what she has to do to stick around.
8. Chelsea Townsend. Since she won the immunity challenge last week, she gets to leave last place for a bit.
9. Sebastian Noel. Sebastian continues to just kind of be there. I have nothing else to say.
10. Jenna Bowman. And I also still have very little to say about Jenna. She’s still there. But probably not for long.
How would you rank the remaining 10 Survivor Season 36 players?