Once again the Survivor 2019 game shifted as new alliances crumbled and the biggest threat in the game was sent packing. So let’s take a look at how the Survivor castaways are ranking this week.
1. Rick. And here you go. If anyone has earned this spot, it’s Rick. Not only has he won his way back into the game, he now has two immunity wins under his belt. He will definitely go home as soon as he’s not safe, though. And if he doesn’t then he should probably just win the season.
2. Lauren. After last week in the dark, Lauren fell in our rankings, but she’s back up where she belongs. She’s probably the best overall player still left in the game and with her hidden immunity idol still in play, she still has some extra power.
3. Ron. This week Ron moves back up. Just when I think he is completely down and out, he somehow manages to make it work. He is working with everyone in some way or another and people don’t seem to find that troubling.
4. Gavin. I’m going to keep Gavin here close to the top, just based on how he has managed to never be a target. And he has that immunity win under his belt. Another win and he could really be a contender to win this season, or at least get to the finale. No one seems to want him out, so that’s a good sign.
5. Aurora. She is a competition beast and would be ranked higher if she had ANY sense of a social game. She is playing terribly socially and has made herself a huge target.
6. Victoria. I keep getting confused on Victoria’s game. She seems to just be coasting along, but then she speaks at Tribal and reminds us she really knows what’s going on. I think she is probably a better player than 7th, but right now there are just people showing more game than she is. That doesn’t mean she’s not playing. It just means we are seeing less of it.
7. Julie. Sometimes I think Julie is just along for the ride. She did win immunity and has a good eye for who should be voted out, but right now she’s kind of playing for that third place spot at the end.
How would you rank the Survivor 2019 players this week?