Last night on Survivor 2019, the self-proclaimed puppet master had his strings cut. And since we never bought into his delusion, his departure won’t effect our rankings much. There has been a bit of a revelation on our part about Rick, though, so you will see a new player take the top spot. So let’s take a look at how the Survivor castaways are ranking this week.
1. Gavin. After two immunity wins and his crucial part in the blindside against Ron (who took him on the reward – brutal!) he earned this top spot this week. Not only has he proven to be a good physical and strategic player, he’s also playing such a good social game. Everyone seems to love him.
2. Lauren. She holds onto the No. 2 spot as the person probably playing the best overall game. And the fact that she still has that hidden immunity idol up her sleeve at this point in the game says a lot.
3. Rick. So Rick drops from No. 1 to 3 this week because his social game is awful and we have realized that if a player is getting all these advantages for doing nothing (the gift from David and the half idol), then you’re not as good a player as it seems. Sure he won two immunity challenges and the battle to get back in the game, so that’s why he’s here at No. 3. But I just can’t rank him any higher based on his overall game.
4. Aurora. She wasn’t able to win another immunity this week, but she has a great competition record and the fact that she should have been gone weeks ago says a lot about her game.
5. Victoria. I continue to be confused about Victoria’s game. She has been a part of almost all the majority votes and seems to always get her way despite a few setbacks. She might be playing a better game than fifth, but I need more evidence of that before I push her any higher.
6. Julie. With Ron gone, what little game Julie has left is gone. Her only hope is to work with the others to get Rick out or whoever they deem as the next big target.
How would you rank the Survivor 2019 players this week?