Last night on Survivor 2019 the Final 6 became the Final 5 (before it becomes the Final 6 again and then the five again and then the finale… you get it). So since this is our last week before the finale, let’s take one last look at how the Survivor castaways are ranking.
1. Gavin. After two immunity wins and reward challenge win last night, Gavin has again earned this top spot this week. Not only has he proven to be a good physical and strategic player, he’s also playing such a good social game.
2. Lauren. She still holds onto the No. 2 spot as the person probably playing the best overall game. And the fact that she still has that hidden immunity idol up her sleeve at this point in the game says a lot. Her working with Gavin and Victoria have given her the edge over Rick and Julie as well.
3. Rick. I’m leaving Rick in the No. 3 spot despite some people thinking he should be at No. 1. But sorry, I just can’t do that for a person that has been voted out of the game and returned to gain some advantages he didn’t earn and then have to depend on Idol after Idol to stay in the game. This is Survivor, not a scavenger hunt. But that all being said the season would be insanely boring right now without Rick, so we are very grateful, Rick! Keep entertaining us!
4. Victoria. I am always confused about Victoria’s game. She has been a part of almost all the majority votes and seems to always get her way despite a few setbacks. She might be playing a better game than fourth, but I need more evidence of that before I push her any higher.
6. Julie. I’m starting to think we will see Julie at the end just because she’s so darn beatable. She was the obvious choice to go this week, but the majority alliance realized that Aurora was the bigger threat if Rick couldn’t be the one to go. Rick thinks he is why they voted Aurora, but they were already considering that anyway.
How would you rank the Survivor 2019 players this week?