The Survivor 2019 tribe swap wasn’t much of a shake-up after all. Most castaways (all but one actually) ended up on tribes with people from their original tribes. So this actually makes my job ranking them pretty easy. So let’s take a look at the first player rankings after the tribe swap.
1. Eric. I’m giving Eric the No. 1 spot because he almost single-handedly won the challenge for Manu. And he’s been important in his tribes’ successes the whole time.
2. Aubry. I do think Aubry is in trouble as soon as they go to tribal, but she has that hidden immunity idol, so that makes her pretty powerful.
3. Victoria. I think Victoria is probably one of the smartest people in the game at the moment. How she uses that later will be interesting.
4. Gavin. I’d like to rank Gavin higher because I’m a fan, but I’m not sure who important a social game is in a tribe this size.
5. Wendy. She might be on of the worst Survivor players ever. It’s almost like she’s trying to get voted out. Just let them eat the chickens.
1. Joe. Obviously, Joe is No. 1. His tribes haven’t lost a challenge yet, and it all has to do with his ability to carry his team. And he’s doing a good job with relationships too.
2. Ron. I feel like Ron will have a good shot at being the leader of the majority, leaving Joe and Aurora on the chopping block if they end up at Tribal Council.
3. Julie. I can’t say much about her, but she does seem to have her head in the game.
4. Julia. GIVE this girl some airtime! I need to know who she is, Survivor, come on!
5. Aurora. There’s not much to say about her either, other than her siding with the vets has made her a bit of a target, so she gets last place for that reason.
1. Wardog. Despite what Kelley fans might think, Wardog is kind of leading this tribe, which isn’t saying much since they’re kind of a terrible tribe.
2. David. I think David is playing smarter than the others on his tribe, so I’m giving him the No. 2 spot over the girl with the idol.
3. Lauren. I think Lauren would be last place if not for her idol. On top of her mediocre gameplay she’s put a target on herself for how her nerves are effecting her game.
4. Kelley. I don’t get the Kelley praise from fans. She’s not doing anything special. Wardog is doing all the work.