(Note: In the game, it’s Week 9 because of the double episode. For us, it’s still our eighth week watching.)
After that crazy Tribal Council on last night’s Survivor 2019, any past rankings are just out the window. Who is on the top and who is on the bottom? After last night, who really knows! We are going to try to rank the remaining castaways though, so wish us luck!
1. Lauren. I’m just going leave Lauren in the No. 1 spot. She kills all the challenges and has made it weeks without having to use her hidden immunity idol. She’s definitely someone who could win this season
2. Gavin. Gavin jumps up this week because he won immunity and he has adapted to every curveball thrown at him. And recently, that has been a lot. Of course winning immunity will probably now make him a major target, but for this week he’s one of the best.
3. Kelley. She moves up to the third spot for simply still being in the game when she should have been gone much earlier. And I don’t know what we’re missing with the edits, but she just always seems to know that she doesn’t need to play her hidden immunity idol.
4. David. I’ve struggled with where to place him, so this week he gets a big boost. He’s been a target, but still hasn’t been voted out. So that along with how he does in challenges, is pretty impressive.
5. Rick. I still don’t like putting Rick this high, but I still have to consider that he did win himself back in the game. Of course he did drop a bit from last week only because he wasted his idol this week, but he also played a major part in that idol madness that really took the target off David’s back and onto Julia’s.
6. Victoria. I think her game is actually starting to fall apart, but I still think she might be safer than some of the others. Regardless, she’s played a pretty smart game up until this week.
7. Wardog. He makes a massive jump this week. He’s been on the bottom of our list for awhile now based on his awful competition performances, but after last week when he shifted the vote, and how he played during this week’s drama, he earned a higher spot. Good job, Wardog!
8. Julie. She made the biggest drop this week only because of her terrible reaction to Tribal Council. The way she acted along with the fact that she has an immunity win under her belt could easily make her a target.
9. Aurora. I wasn’t sure who to plant in last place. It was almost Aurora, but then I took into account that she won immunity last week, so she got the slight edge this week.
9. Ron. Not only did he fall from the No. 1 spot in his mind after last week’s blindside, he basically just fell on his sword this week and begged people not to vote him out. It was like all integrity was lost. Maybe that was gameplay, but regardless, if it wasn’t for the way Rick turned Tribal Council on its head, Ron would have been idol’d out and gone home I’m pretty sure.
How would you rank the Survivor 2019 players this week?