We lost more good players this week on Survivor 2019, so it’s time to take a new look at the player rankings. Those who we thought were sure to get far into the game are now gone, so this is going to be interesting.
Let’s take a look at how the remaining nine castaways stack up.
Survivor 2019 Player Rankings Week 10
1. Tommy Sheehan. Tommy finds his way back to the top of the list now that Missy and Kellee are gone. Tommy has been consistent in gameplay and this week when he found out he was the target, he flipped it on Missy.
2. Elaine Stout. Tommy couldn’t have pulled off the flip without Elaine, however. Elaine might have made the wrong choice by siding with a strong man this late in the game, but that’s the move she wanted to make and it worked for her. She also won immunity, so that definitely helps push her up on the list for the week.
3. Lauren Beck. I think Lauren might be playing for fourth place at this time, but she’s been a consistent game player throughout the season. I think she is strong and goes for what she wants and that is nice to watch.
4. Dean Kowalski. Dean has really stepped up his game. He went from almost being voted out multiple times to someone who is helping make the calls. I didn’t expect him to even still be here at this point, but if you throw in an immunity win or two then he could really be a contender.
5. Noura Salman. I can’t believe I’m ranking Noura this high, but she’s probably going to go all the way now because why would anyone vote her out? Add that immunity challenge win this week and she actually looks like a solid player at the moment (key phrase: at the moment).
6. Dan Spilo. I hate to rank this guy anywhere higher than the the gutter, but whatever he’s doing is working. For someone who should be a big target, he’s still there and seemingly has several people ahead of him before he will be a target.
7. Janet Carbon. I think Janet has become the fan favorite and I’m with everyone on that. I would love to rank her higher because she’s played a great game, but after the fiasco with Dan, Elizabeth, etc., she’s got a target on her back and likely won’t be able to pull herself out of it. She would have gone this week if others wouldn’t have seen the opportunity to take out strong players while they had the chance.
8. Karishma Patel. Karishma makes her way out of the bottom spot this week only because she found a hidden immunity idol. That gives her a little more power. But this past week continues to show how bad at the game she is. But I’m glad she had a good week so I can rank Elizabeth last.
9. Elizabeth Beisel. Elizabeth lands in the bottom because she’s playing terribly and just lost her two closest allies and wasn’t a part of either vote. And I think after the way she acted during the controversy, she’s just really lost any kind of respect or appreciation of how she’s played. Not a fan.
How would you rank the nine remaining Survivor 39 players?