This week on Survivor 2019, we saw a lot of gameplay go down, so let’s take a look at the remaining players and see how we think they stack up as the end of the game gets closer and closer.
Survivor 2019 Player Rankings Week 11
1. Tommy Sheehan. Tommy is holding onto the top spot this week because it’s clear he has positioned himself where he’s being protected by women who are probably playing the game better than him if you really get down to it.
2. Lauren Beck. Lauren moves up a spot this week after pulling off her challenge from Rob and Sandra. Of course she doesn’t steal the top spot from Tommy though, because convincing a bunch of hungry people who suck at challenges to eat bacon wasn’t much of a feat really.
3. Elaine Stout. Elaine switches places with Lauren this week, but she still rounds out the Top 3 at the moment. Elaine’s got blinders on when it comes to Tommy, so I think I should probably rank her lower than this, but so far what she’s doing is working for her even if keeping Tommy around so long will probably tank her endgame.
4. Noura Salman. Noura climbs another spot because she is a competition beast. And she is not the target she once was. I’m not sure how she turned her game around so well, but she has and she earned this spot.
5. Dean Kowalski. Dean continues to step up his game, but his naivety over that fake advantage Jamal gave him is laughable. I still think Dean and Tommy have a pretty clear path to the end though, so that’s why he’s ranking higher than those below.
6. Dan Spilo. Once again it pains me to rank Dan higher than last, but that’s just how it has to be. For some reason, he is in a far better spot than he should be.
7. Janet Carbon. Janet continues to be a favorite among fans, but her place in the game is not faring so well. She is definitely going to be going to jury soon, but we have enjoyed watching her play.
8. Karishma Patel. Karishma takes back the bottom spot this week because Elizabeth is gone. I know Karishma played an idol correctly this week, but in typical Karishma fashion, she was the vote for Elizabeth, so all she did was set up the OTHER person everyone wanted out. And let’s face it, she basically stumbled onto that easily-hidden idol, so let’s not get crazy by suddenly praising her too much.
How would you rank the eight remaining Survivor 39 players?