Tribal Council was crazy this week on Survivor 2019, but it all ended in some dumb moves and a pointless vote. So Let’s take a look at how this past week effected the player rankings.
Survivor 2019 Player Rankings Week 11
1. Lauren Beck. Lauren overtakes Tommy this week for the top spot because she won immunity and saved herself from a likely elimination. She’s still playing Tommy’s game, though, so I’m sure this is a one-week only move up for her.
2. Tommy Sheehan. Tommy drops a spot, but only because Lauren won immunity. Everyone else is still playing his game and saving him every time he’s about to be voted out. He has one helluva hold on those people.
3. Dean Kowalski. Dean saving Tommy at the last minute was such a stupid move. Coming into these rankings I thought about ranking him last for that, but then I realized it was a move that will buy him a lot more time in the game. So it really wasn’t that bad for him considering he probably couldn’t beat anyone at the end anyway.
4. Elaine Stout. Elaine might be in trouble going forward, but this week she was ready to make a move and even had an idol to protect her. So she might have had a close call this week, but I think she still deserves a spot in the rankings higher than those below her.
5. Janet Carbon. I thought Janet was toast weeks ago, but this past week has proven that people love Janet. She’s no longer on anyone’s radar and everyone is genuinely pulling for her it seems.
6. Dan Spilo. Why is Dan still in the game? Why did Dan get to go on reward? Why is Dan so smug when people get voted out? Why isn’t Dan in last place in these rankings? Well, because of Noura.
7. Noura Salman. Noura drops a lot this week because of her antics. Was it entertaining to watch her go nuts over not being chosen for reward? Yes. Was it amazing that she was busted at Tribal Council? Absolutely. But none of that did her any favors. She might have been at the bottom of her alliance, but she almost got herself voted out.
How would you rank the seven remaining Survivor 39 players?