We are heading into Week 4 of Survivor 2019 and this season’s castaways continue to show they are here to play. So let’s take a look at how the 17 remaining castaways stack up after Week 3 of Survivor Island of the Idols. We will keep the rankings divided by tribes until the merge.
1. Chelsea Walker. Chelsea holds onto the top spot since she has an idol and has been instrumental in the past two votes.
2. Missy Bird. Missy moves up a spot, because this girl is here to play for sure. She was working that vote every angle this past week.
3. Elaine Stott. Elaine falls another spot this week because she has kind of just disappeared into the shadows. Everyone still loves her and she’s no longer a target, so that’s why she still lands so high on these rankings.
4. Aaron Meredith. Aaron has been able to shake off that last blindside and has shown his worth in competitions. So he moves up the most this week. But what is an asset now becomes a liability at merge.
5. Elizabeth Beisel. Elizabeth jumps ahead of Dean, Tom and Karishma for obvious reasons. She just didn’t play as poorly as they did this week.
6. Dean Kowalski. Dean is apparently needed for challenges, even though he royally sucked at the challenge this week.
7. Tom Laidlow. Tom is doing a pretty good job of keeping the peace among his tribe, but he’s a little too laid back and that has made him a bit of a target.
8. Karishma Patel. After her display this past week, it’s clear where she lands in the rankings this week. I did appreciate her trying to make a move during Tribal Council, but no one took her seriously.
1. Kellee Kim. She holds onto the Top spot here because of her idol and the fact that she just seems to really have her head in the game.
2. Lauren Beck. Lauren keeps her No. 2 spot also, because she might just be playing the best game out of anyone. She’s only in second because she doesn’t have that extra power from an idol like Kellee.
3. Tommy Sheehan. I’m leaving Tommy here because he’s needed for challenges and he’s kind of getting that early winner’s edit.
4. Jason Linden. I am really happy Jason has climbed from the bottom of the heap. He is working his social game and showing that he is crucial in challenges as well.
5-6. Janet Carbin and Dan Spilo. These two continue to just kind of go with the flow.
7. Jack Nichting. Jack is rebounding from his trio being broken up, so he should be climbing in the rankings in the coming weeks.
8. Jamal Shipman. I thought Jamal would have learned his lesson after the blindside last week, but he remained cocky and that had him in danger had his tribe ended up at Tribal Council.
9. Noura Salman. Again, is she playing a terrible game or is she positioning herself to be dragged to the end? Regardless of what her plan is or isn’t, she still just ranks at the bottom from her attitude and how she’s impacting her tribe.
How would you rank the Survivor 39 castaways following Week 3?