We are heading into Week 8 of Survivor 2019 and the merge, so it’s time to take a look at the Player Rankings after Week 7.
For the first time this season, I’m going to be ranking the Survivor Island of the Idols castaways in one group instead of two tribes. This should be very fun to see for the first time. Let’s get to it!
Survivor 2019 Player Rankings Week 7
1. Kellee Kim. This is easy. She’s been at the top of her tribe rankings for weeks, and after the move she made this week, she earns the top spot above everyone. Not only did she save Dean with her expiring idol, she convinced Noura to vote with Dean so she wouldn’t have to vote against Jack herself. Brilliant.
2. Missy Bird. Missy takes the No. 2 spot overall because she’s been playing a fantastic game and managed to even pull herself out of the minority last week.
3. Elaine Stott. Elaine hold on to a higher spot because of her big move last week and her social game. I expect her social game to pick back up this coming week after the merge.
4. Aaron Meredith. Aaron will either go home this week or drop in the rankings dramatically. He’s only in this spot for now because of the proper move he made last week.
5. Elizabeth Beisel. It gets tricky where to place the remaining women, because they’re all playing a much better game than the men, but Elizabeth and Lauren have both found themselves on the wrong side of the vote. So I would almost say they’re tied for 5th.
6. Lauren Beck. Lauren had no say over the vote the previous week, but the other women have let her know she’s good with them. So going into the merge, she should be in a good spot.
7. Tommy Sheehan. Tommy will soon be a big target, but he’s good socially and at challenges, so he still has an edge over some of the others.
8. Janet Carbon. I think Janet is probably playing a better game than I realize, but I can’t justify placing her higher yet. Although it was impressive that she knew that reward from the Island of the Idols was too risky to accept.
9. Dean Kowalski. Dean is surely toast very soon, but I think he might be able to direct the target onto someone else at least the first week or two post-merge.
10. Dan Spilo. Dan, for example, could be a good first target. But now that they’re at merge, he might fall into the shadows as someone not that great at challenges.
11. Noura Salman. I think Noura has lasted beyond the point of danger now. She will probably stick around a lot longer than she should and after have an idol used on her this week, she at least tops Jamal for that reason alone.
12. Jamal Shipman. Jamal drops drastically this week because he continues to play a messy game and he wasted his idol this week. On Noura. Noura.
13. Karishma Patel. The funny thing about this ranking is that she will probably never be voted out now. But I cannot justify placing her higher than last place. She’s had the worst gameplay out of anyone – even those already gone. Even this week when she got cocky about her vote, that vote didn’t matter because Dean used Kellee’s idol.
How would you rank the remaining Survivor 39 castaways?