Survivor 2019 now heads into Week 5 and this season’s castaways continue to show they are here to play, constantly bringing the blindsides and strategies. So let’s take a look at how the 16 remaining castaways stack up after Week 4 of Survivor Island of the Idols. We will keep the rankings divided by tribes until the merge.
1. Missy Bird. Missy takes the No. 1 spot because it was her idea to blindside Chelsea (who has held onto the No. 1 spot here for weeks). Little did Miss know that not only were they breaking up any kind of budding showmance, but they killed an active idol.
2. Aaron Meredith. Aaron has definitely rebounded from being on the bottom a few weeks ago. He played a big role in breaking up Dean and Chelsea this week, and has proven he is valuable in challenges.
3. Elizabeth Beisel. Elizabeth stays in the middle because she’s not making any waves or moves, but she’s also not making herself a target.
4. Elaine Stott. Elaine falls again this week because she just hasn’t had the same energy that she had week 1. And everyone seems to be getting annoyed with her (even Sandra from the secret Tribal Council hut).
5. Tom Laidlow. Tom has been considered a target, but there has just been juicier targets ahead of him so far.
5. Dean Kowalski. Dean might be doing a little better now that Chelsea is gone, but he also kind of sucks at challenges, so here he is.
8. Karishma Patel. She managed to not be voted out again, despite how obvious a choice she is. But that had nothing to do with her so she gets none of the credit.
1. Kellee Kim. She holds onto the Top spot here because of her idol and the fact that she definitely has her head in the game.
2. Lauren Beck. Lauren keeps her No. 2 spot also, because she continues to play hard and knows exactly what is going on in her tribe.
3. Tommy Sheehan. Tommy continues to be a dominant force in his alliance and that edit he is getting could indicate he’s around for a long time.
4. Jamal Shipman. Jamal might still be a bit cocky, but now he has the Hidden Immunity Idol to back him up.
5. Jason Linden. I am really happy Jason has climbed from the bottom of the heap. He is working his social game and showing that he is crucial in challenges as well.
6-7. Janet Carbin and Dan Spilo. These two continue to just kind of go with the flow.
8. Jack Nichting. Jack is rebounding from his trio being broken up, so he should be climbing in the rankings in the coming weeks.
9. Noura Salman. Noura continues to play a terrible game, but it sure is fun to watch. After she blew her Island of the Idols challenge this week, I think it’s safe to say she holds onto this bottom spot.
How would you rank the Survivor 39 castaways following Week 4?