It was a double episode of Survivor 2020, and a another two blindsides. So that leaves us with only five players to rank this week before another player returns to the game and the finale goes off next week.
Once again, it’s easy to say who takes the top spot this week. So let’s get to it.
Survivor 40 Power Rankings Week 12
1. Tony. There’s no one else playing a better game than Tony. I don’t even know if he’s playing a better game or they’ve just all lost their minds and are letting him run the show. And after all of his immunity wins, and an idol still in his pocket, he deserves this top spot once again. Without a doubt.
2. Michele. I’m moving Michele up this week because she won immunity just when she needed it, and she’s one of the few people in the game who seem to know what needs to be done, even though she doesn’t have the numbers to do it. Michele has had a slow but steady climb throughout this season and I’m starting to visualize her at the end.
3. Sarah. Even though Sarah hasn’t been that great in the past couple of weeks, she’s played very solidly this season. And her alignment with Tony was a great move. It seemed dumb at first, but here they both are in the Final 5.
4. Denise. She’s had some really bad couple of weeks. She’s made some really bad choices, despite her earlier moves in the game. I actually almost raked her last, but then there’s Ben.
5. Ben. I don’t know why he’s still here. He should’ve been gone a long time ago. Bit this week Nick made a really stupid blunder by keeping him the first round. This was just a week full of bad moves, but to me Ben will always be at the bottom of these rankings.
How would you rank the remaining Survivor 40 players after week 12?