The craziness continued on Survivor 2020 this week as castaways were once again all over the place and another kind-of blindside hit.
Once again, it’s easy to say who takes the top spot this week. So let’s get to it.
Survivor 40 Power Rankings Week 12
1. Tony. For the third week in a row, Tony won individual immunity. He also still has his hidden immunity idol, though it’s not so hidden anymore. Right now, despite how spastic he’s being, Tony is play circles around everyone.
2. Jeremy. I’m going to boost Jeremy up this week because he has survived the vote two weeks in a row. This week he was given Michele’s 50/50 token and didn’t even need it.
3. Nick. He moves up head of Michele, because I don’t really get what she was trying to do this week by giving up her 50/50 coin. Nick is going to get to the end at this point. That is getting more and more clear every episode.
4. Michele. She drops a bit this week, but only because I don’t quite understand what’s going on. As I said above, her giving up her 50/50 to Jeremy made little sense to me, especially with how chaotic it has been in the game recently.
5. Ben. I was starting to appreciate Ben’s game a bit more, but this week he let me down again. He’s just so bad at this game socially and strategically.
6. Sarah. She holds onto this spot because I feel like her game is definitely winding down. She’s had a few missteps the past couple of weeks, and if it weren’t for Tony protecting her, I’m not sure she’d still be in the game.
7. Denise. Just as I was certain Tony deserved the top spot, I was certain Denise deserved the bottom. Not only was her vote for Jeremy stupid, she was acting like a fool just because she had an immunity necklace on. And speaking of, I’m not going to rank her any higher for winning immunity when it was basically given to her.
How would you rank the remaining Survivor 40 players after week 10?