Now that we are getting down to the wire on Survivor 2022, it’s time to take a look at who has been playing the best game, and who is in the best position at this point.
This is going to be a tough call, because there are some major threats still in the game, so some of the people who have been playing a solid game will likely be going off to jury soon. So we will be looking at all angles of the game as of now. So let’s get to it.
1. Drea Wheeler. I think Drea has been playing one of the smarter games, and despite using her idol last week, she still has some power with her extra vote, advantage amulet and Knowledge is Power reward. I think she had a major awakening and decided to alter how she’s playing the game, and I think that’s going to work out well for her.
2. Maryanne Oketch. I debated and debated on where to rank Maryanne, because I know she has annoyed much of the castaways this season, but she has played the heck out of this game. And she now is in possession of her second hidden immunity idol. And she still has her extra vote. I think she might be in danger really soon, but as of now, she has a solid hold onto this ranking spot.
3. Omar Zaheer. Omar lands in the No. 3 spot for his most recent gameplay. The like he told Mike sunk Hai’s game, and put Omar in a better spot. That is very impressive.
4. Mike Turner. I think Mike has played a pretty messy game, but he does still have that idol, so that has to count for something. But I have a feeling if Drea decides to use her Knowledge is Power reward he could lose that diol.
5. Lindsay Dolashewich. Lindsay almost ranked higher than Mike and Omar, but then I decided she has won too many challenges lately, and while that means she should rank high because of the power aspect, I think the target she’s painted on herself drops her down to this spot.
6. Jonathan Young. So Jonathan is a rare beast this season. Usually someone as strong as him goes out right at merge. But for some reason he’s still in the game. And that might be because he’s terrible strategically and if he would happen to win his way to the end, he wouldn’t have much on his resume other than challenge wins.
7. Romeo Escobar. I don’t think Romeo has played a bad game. He has been a target for awhile, and here he still is. But I don’t see a path to the end for him, and I don’t think he would have anything on his Survivor 42 resume to help earn him many jury votes. So that’s why he lands here at the bottom.
How would you rank the Survivor 2022 Final 7?