The Survivor 2020 castaways gave us quite the dramatic Tribal Council this week, but it’s hard to tell why was behind what moves, and why some of the moves were made. Editing has not been kind to us in that respect, so Power Rankings are not going to be easy. But we will try anyway.
So how do the players all stack after this week? Let’s take a look.
Survivor Winners At War Week 10 Power Rankings
1. Sophie. At this very moment, I think Sophie is still playing the best game. She’s had a good grip on everything the entire season so far and still has her idol even after that crazy Tribal Council. I’m also leaving her in first place because I think the steal-a-vote plan was likely her’s and not Sophie’s, but who can tell with that editing …
2. Sarah. Making the biggest leap this week is Sarah. And that’s because of what I think happened was, she used her steal-a-vote on Denise to make them think Denise was the target so that Kim would idol Denise instead of Tyson. But whose idea was that? Her’s or Sophie’s?
3. Tony. Tony moves up a bit this week because he won immunity and he’s in the majority group at the moment.
4. Nick. Like Tony, Nick is on the right side of things at the moment, and he is really playing a solid game.
5. Ben was once a mess in the game, but he has shown his strategy and gameplay is working this season. That might not always be the case, but it’s definitely working out for him this time around.
6. Michele. I think Michele is probably doing better than 6th, but after this week I’m just not sure where to place her. I don’t even know why she voted how she did this week.
7. Jeremy. I think Jeremy did what he had to do this week by playing his power, but he probably tanked his game. Even if he’s not looked at as a target because of it, he will be looked at as someone who jumped ship when his alliance needed him. That would be hard for people to vote for at the end.
8. Kim. And with that one move, Kim is back at the bottom. I appreciate the idea, but she used her idol on the wrong person, and even put herself at risk by doing so. It would have been a good move if she just saw through the strategy of the other alliance.
How would you rank the remaining Survivor 40 players after week 10?