This week on Survivor 2019 things are going to get crazy as some serious dramatics go down at Tribal Council.
“One of the craziest tribals I have ever been witness to,” Jeff Probst says in the preview for this week. So yeah, it sounds like we are definitely in for a treat this week. As for how they get to such a crazy tribal, it all starts with the immunity challenge. And it’s a classic Survivor challenge that includes standing on a plank and balancing a ball. Check out those photos below.
Here are some of the other things to keep in mind as we head into this week’s Survivor 2019:
- Lauren still has her hidden immunity idol and has been ready to play it as soon as she thinks she needs to.
- Kelley also has her hidden immunity idol and she and Lauren both almost played it last week.
- Rick and David both have half an idol and have to both agree to play it for it to work. And they’re currently at odds after last week’s disagreement.
- There still should be another idol out there unless they count the two halves from Rick as that new tribe idol.
- The Edge of Extinction castaways now consist of Reem, Chris, Aubry, Joe and Eric.
Be sure to join us back here on Wednesday night for our latest live recap of Survivor 2019. And from the sounds of things, you don’t want to miss a second of this week’s episode.
Survivor 2019 Edge of Extinction Immunity Challenge Sneak Peek