The Survivor 2020 war rages on this week as the 17 remaining castaways fight for the most coveted win in Survivor history.
This week the contestants are faced with another immunity challenge that you might find a bit familiar. All challenges this season were set to be classic challenges with a few twists added in to change them up a bit, according to Survivor producers. Below we have a sneak peek at this week’s immunity challenge, so be sure to check that out. It’s typical Survivor fare with many levels of maneuvering, digging, climbing and throwing. You know, all the basics.
Some other things to keep in mind as we approach Wednesday night:
- Sandra still has the hidden immunity idol sold to her by Natalie from Week 1.
- Jeremy has safety without power sold to him by Natalie from the EOE. That allows him to leave tribal council without voting.
- Kim and Sophie have half idols but have to agree to use it.
- Denise and Adam also have half idols that can only be used if they both agree.
- There will most likely be another EOE challenge/reward since Danni has joined the others.
Who are you rooting for to win the immunity challenge this week? Who is your favorite winner playing this season? Let us know what you think of Survivor Winners at War so far!
Join us back here on Wednesday night for our latest live recap of Survivor 40. We will keep you updated on who wins immunity and who heads to tribal and who is the next person voted out. Join along in our comments section for basically a live chat as the game plays out. Also, make sure you’re following us on Twitter and Facebook so you don’t miss any of our Survivor 2020 spoilers, recaps, rankings, results or anything else we can dig up to share with you.