Next time on Survivor 2019! It looks like Ron thinks he’s the puppet master of the game. And when someone gets that cocky, it usually doesn’t end well.
Speaking of not ending well, someone gets hurt during next week’s immunity challenge. We don’t know who it is yet, but based on the preview for the episode, someone takes a fall and it is bad enough to call for medical. Could someone be removed from the game because of injuries? We will find out Wednesday night.
That’s about all we have from the episode preview this week. So that’s not much to go on. Thanks a lot, Survivor! But here are some things you should keep in mind as we head into next week’s Survivor Edge of Extinction festivities:
- Lauren still has her hidden immunity idol.
- Kelley still has her hidden immunity idol as well. And the vets need all the help they can get.
- Rick has returned to the game and has half an idol. He has to share the other half with someone and they have to use it together for it to work. He has shared it with David.
- The Edge of Extinction is back in play. Everyone from before can stay and try to get back in the game again and everyone voted out now will join them.
- Wendy and Keith have quit the Edge of Extinction and have gone home. Reem, Chris, Aubry and Joe remain.
Be sure to head back here on Monday as we begin our weekly coverage of Survivor 2019. And don’t forget to join us on Wednesday night for our latest live recap of the episode. And if you aren’t following us on Twitter and Facebook you are missing out. Join us there so you don’t miss any of our updates, recaps, spoilers or Survivor 38 results.