Next time on Survivor 2019! After losing the first three immunity challenges, the Manu tribe has forced a tribe swap. But we aren’t just going to see two tribes with scattered members; they’ll be forming three tribes, presumably a refreshed Manu and Kama and a whole new tribe. So with 15 castaways remaining, each tribe will include five players, obviously.
So who will get unfairly placed on a tribe with a majority (it always happens) and who will luck out? We will find out next Wednesday night. But even before the tribe swap goes down we will see Wendy actually let the chickens free. So a tribe swap might be exactly what she needs to escape any fury caused by that act of rebellion. Unless she just ends up right back on the Manu tribe (that will be pretty hilarious).
Here are some things to keep in mind as we head into Week 4 and the tribe swap:
- Ron’s Survivor Advantage Menu has expired so he has no special power to choose from.
- Lauren still has her hidden immunity idol.
- Aubry now has herself a hidden immunity idol.
- New idols will be in play after the swap.
- Reem, Keith and now Chris are all on the Edge of Extinction island. Hopefully we get a better idea of what this whole thing entails now that there are three players there.
Be sure to check back here on Monday as we kick off our Survivor 38 Week 4 coverage. And definitely don’t forget to join us again on Wednesday night at 8 PM as we deliver our latest live recap of the episode. We’ll keep you posted on how the new tribes stack up, which two groups win immunity and who heads off to Tribal Council.