Next time on Survivor 2019! It looks like a lot is about to go down this week as all the dynamics have shifted after last week’s blindside that sent Eric out of the game and the “puppet master’s” strings cut!
Ron, the self-anointed puppet master, found himself shocked when his allies didn’t make the move he had been orchestrated, instead sending his biggest ally to the Edge of Extinction. And this week, it seems like there’s a lot of damage control to do for him and others. And it looks like it all leads to an explosive Tribal Council that has the jury visually stunned and Jeff Probst proclaiming “I’ve never seen anything like it.” We can only assume that all three idols (including the two halves) are played this week. That’s going to be a fun thing to watch!
And speaking of the two half idols, we have David and Rick, currently on the outs, trying to decide “who gets custody of the idol.” Will they be able to patch things up?
Here are all the things to keep in mind ahead of next week’s episode:
- Lauren is still holding onto her hidden immunity idol.
- Kelley also has her idol tucked away.
- Rick and David each have half an idol and have to both use their halves for it to work.
- Aurora has an extra voted given to her by Aubry who found the advantage on the Edge of Extinction.
- Eric chose to join Reem, Chris, Aubry and Joe on the Edge of Extinction.
So it’s going to be an exciting week, so be sure to join us back here on Monday as we start our weekly coverage of Survivor 38. And do not miss Wednesday night as we watch the drama all unfold with you during our next live recap of the show. That starts at 8 PM EST, of course, so be sure to join us for that.