Survivor 2015 Worlds Apart is all one world as the tribes merged last week and adopted the ridiculous name “Merica.” So now we get into the real Power Rankings. Now is when we can really start looking at who has what it takes to go all the way. Or at least who is dominating the rankings this week.
So lets get to it.
1. Tyler. Making the biggest leap of the week is Tyler. He went from the bottom of his tribe last week to the top of the merged tribe this week. I struggled with naming him or Carolyn as the top spot holder, but I decided to go with Tyler. He’s going to easily be the swing vote this week, which gives him a lot of power. And as long as he chooses he right half to side with, he could ride that wave a bit.
2. Carolyn. She’s still got the idol, so if she has any suspicions things aren’t going her way, she can pull it out. But even without the idol, she’s in a more than fine spot right now. And it’s starting to look like she might be fine for a long while.
3. Sierra. As long as her former blues are still holding on to their original alliance, Sierra is in a great spot. She’s definitely not going to be the next to go among them, so she’s pretty powerful in the game right now.
4. Dan. He might be super annoying, but he’s unfortunately not worth anyone’s time at the moment. So Dan is sitting pretty high up on the rankings.
5. Mike. So Mike is running the former blues (despite what Rodney thinks), so unless Tyler and a few others decide Mike is the way to go this week, I think he’s pretty safe in the middle of the rankings.
6. Rodney. His time is definitely running out, but I think he’s got a good shot at seeing things play out how he wants this week.
7. Will. OK, he by no means should still be in the game, but he’s making it. And his gameplay has even improved slightly. If we were going on competence alone, he’d be last on this list. But he sucks just enough to not be a target at the moment.
8. Hali. Things weren’t looking great for Hali last week, and she remains at risk now. She’s on Jenn and Joe’s side and right now that’s not the best place to be. If they can’t get to Jenn or Joe, then Hali is going to be the next best bet.
9. Shirin. I don’t even know what to say about Shirin anymore. No one wants her around and she could easily end up an easy elimination.
10. Jenn. As we know, Jenn was the big target last week, but she played her idol and got to live another week. So she’s basically a sitting duck right now unless things shift. If she doesn’t win immunity and Joe does, she’s likely gone.
11. Joe. Even though Joe might be the strongest player in the game, he’s also the biggest threat. He should be number one on the list if Survivor was a completely black and white game. But since it’s not, he’s actually hitting rock bottom this week. If he doesn’t win immunity or some major shift doesn’t occur, Joe could be out as early as this week.
How would you rank the remaining Survivor 2015 cast?