Survivor 40 will feature 20 past winners and will be dubbed Winners at War, but which past winners are returning to compete for the unprecedented $2 million grand prize? Let’s take a look.
- Ethan Zohn, age 45, Season 3, Survivor Africa
- Sandra Diaz-Twine, age 44, Season 7, Survivor Pearl Islands and Season 20, Survivor Heroes vs. Villains
- Amber Brkich Mariano, age 40, Season 8, Survivor All-Stars
- Danni Boatwright, age 43, Season 11, Survivor Guatemala
- Yul Kwon, age 44, Season 13, Survivor Cook Islands
- Parvati Shallow, age 36, Season 16, Survivor Micronesia
- Rob Mariano, age 43, Season 22, Survivor Redemption Island
- Sophie Clarke, age 29, Season 23, Survivor South Pacific
- Kim Spradlin, age 36, Season 24, Survivor One World
- Denise Stapley, age 48, Season 25, Survivor Philippines
- Tyson Apostol, age 39, Season 27, Survivor Blood vs. Water
- Tony Vlachos, age 45, Season 28, Survivor Cagayan
- Natalie Anderson, age 33, Season 29, Survivor San Juan Del Sur
- Jeremy Collins, age 41, Season 31, Survivor Cambodia
- Michele Fitzgerald, age 29, Season 32, Survivor Kaôh Rōng
- Adam Klein, age 28, Season 33, Survivor Millennials vs. Gen. X
- Sarah Lacina, age 35, Season 34, Survivor: Game Changers
- Ben Driebergen, age 36, Season 35, Survivor: Heroes vs. Healers vs. Hustlers
- Wendell Holland, age 35, Season 36, Survivor: Ghost Island
- Nick Wilson, age 28, Season 37, Survivor David vs. Goliath
What’s most interesting about this cast is around 37 years old. That is unheard of in reality television. The youngest age is 28 (Adam and Nick) and the oldest age is 48 (Denise). I like really like this. We don’t have to worry about silly showmances or drama because these players will be there to just play. I think we are going to be in for quite the treat.
Also back for Survivor 40 is Edge of Extinction. So every time a past winner is voted out, they will have the chance to go to the Edge of Extinction to wait for a shot at returning to the game. I don’t think any of these players will be opting to just head home, so you can expect to see your favorites pretty much all season long.
What do you think of the cast? There are some people missing that I would have liked to see return like Todd Herzog, Richard Hatch and Tina Wesson. Which winner not included in the cast would you have liked to see play again?
Survivor 40 Winners at War premieres on CBS 8 PM Wednesday, Feb. 12, 2020.