We are back again with some Survivor 41 Power Rankings. This week we are basing the rankings solely on this week’s episode. So we are going to see some similar rankings to last week, but also a pretty massive jump in someone I’ve been withholding credit from. But I like to give credit where credit is due. So let’s get right to it.
1. Xander. I’m leaving Xander in the No. 1 spot for another week, because right now he’s the most powerful person in the game. Sure he doesn’t have any allies left and would have to win his way to the end, but with that idol and extra vote sill in his pocket, AND an individual immunity win this week, you can’t get any more powerful than that. Especially when the majority alliance is showing major cracks. All Xander needs is one of them to flip on the alliance, and he has an opening. But will it happen?
2. Erika. OK, so it’s officially once again attack of the underdogs in this week’s rankings. Not only did Erika flip the game upside down a few weeks ago, but she won immunity along with Xander this week, and they were both in serious danger. So she got the power JUST when she needed it. I think she might have luck on her side more than she does actual gameplay, but this is a power ranking and not a player ranking. We will see who things shape up for Erika in the coming weeks.
3. Ricard. And for the biggest jump of the week (9th to 3rd), we’ve got Ricard. I haven’t been a fan of his (and I’m still not), but I do respect his gameplay this week. He was able to help convince Shan to not make the stupid move of targeting Erika and Heather and go for someone with actual power, Naseer. I think Ricard has been Shan’s voice of reason more than we know. So I think Shan has been unfairly picking up a lot of the credit Ricard deserves. So I think he earned this spot this week.
4. Danny. I’m boosting Danny up a bit because he’s with the majority, and someone who would normally be considered a HUGE threat in the Survivor game isn’t even being looked at. So while Danny has had a background edit so far, I think he’s starting to give me winner vibes. Look for him to become more front-and-center in the coming weeks (watch him go home next after I say all of this).
5. Shan. At this point I think Liana and Shan are almost interchangeable. Both have been making moves and doing their best to run the show, but I see them not doing a whole lot to secure much end-game success. And since Shan has an idol, I’m going to boost her just above Liana.
6. Liana. As I just said, I don’t think Liana is doing much for her endgame, and I still can’t forget how she blow her power on Xander the other week, so I’m just going to place her right here for now.
7. Deshawn. Just last week I thought Deshawn was in one of the best positions in the game, but I’m not so sure right now. I think he will definitely be one of the first to go from the majority alliance. I think him sticking with Evvie and Xander this week probably would have been better for his game.
8. Heather. And holding up the last-place spot is still Heather. She managed to stay this week, but did a terrible job pretending like she thought she was going to go home. And then she keeps saying things to the others she shouldn’t. It’s just a hilarious mess of gameplay when it comes to her. I think it’s safe to say she has held the least amount of power all season.
As always, I’m just one person with my own thoughts and opinions, so please share yours! How would you rank the remaining Survivor 41 players?
Missed this week’s Survivor episode? Jump on Paramount Plus and watch it streamed on-demand live along with every Survivor episode ever. Sign up now and get the free one-week trial.