Now that we have met the Baka Tribe on Survivor 43, it’s time to meet our next six castaways for the upcoming season of Survivor 2022! Read on to find out who these castaways are and what they think will help them get to the end right here. Could one of these six castaways go on to win the $1 million grand prize and become this season’s Sole Survivor? Only time will tell!
Everyone meet the members of the Coco Tribe! From left to right we have James Jones, Lindsay Carmine, Ryan Medrano, Geo Bustamante, Karla Cruz Godoy, and Cassidy Clark. So what do these castaways think will help them get to the end? Let’s get started!
- James Jones – 37-year-old event planner from Philadelphia, PA. He says that Survivor is like a game of chess. You have to time every move strategically and precisely by choosing when to take your shots and when to let someone else slip up and make mistakes.
- Lindsay Carmine – 42-year-old pediatric nurse currently residing in Downington, PA. She says that in order to be a successful nurse, you have to thrive in chaos. She hopes that these skills will help her throughout her journey on Survivor 43. She adds that because she is one of the older castaways this season, she thinks everyone will underestimate her but she is looking forward to taking risks.
- Ryan Medrano – 25-year-old personal trainer and electrical warehouse associate residing in El Paso, TX. He thinks that he has what it takes to win because of the adversities he has overcome since he was a child. Says he was born three months early and had mild cerebral palsy. Doctors said he wouldn’t walk, but after four years of therapy, he proved them wrong.
- Geo Bustamante – 36-year-old project manager from Honolulu. He was born in Peru and thinks that his fellow castaways will underestimate him because of his experience in a different culture, which could only benefit his game.
- Karla Crus Godoy – 28-year-old educational project manager from San Deigo, CA, but currently residing in Newark, DE. She thinks that her experiences growing up poor and having to lie, cheat, and steal to survive will help her adapt to the game of Survivor.
- Cassidy Clark – 26-year-old designer from Plano, TX. She says that the fox is the best animal to describe her because she is mischievous and clever, but also a trickster and master manipulator. She also says that she isn’t afraid to chop the head off the snake if she has to.
There is your Coco Tribe! Any early thoughts about the cast so far? Stay tuned for the introduction of our final six castaways tomorrow!