And then there were three! Now that we have met both the Baka and Coco tribes, it’s time to meet the final tribe of Survivor 43. These six castaways make up the Vesi Tribe and they all think they have what it takes to win it all on Survivor. So what do these castaways think will help them on their journey to the end? Read on to find out!
The Vesi Tribe is made up of (from left to right) Dwight Moore, Nneka Ejere, Cody Assenmacher, Noelle Lambert, Jesse Lopez, and Justine Brennan. We have some pretty inspiring stories within this group of castaways so let’s get to it!
- Dwight Moore – a 22-year-old graduate student from Memphis, TN. Dwight thinks that because he attends Stanford University that people will think he is unable to work with people from different backgrounds, but he is confident in his ability to do so.
- Nneka Ejere – is a 43-year-old pharmacist from Weatherford, Texas. She was born and raised in Nigeria before moving to the United States 16 years ago. She plans to use all her years of life experiences to help her in the game of Survivor.
- Cody Assenmacher – is 35 years old and works in Elevator sales. Cody is originally from Iowa but left home and found a new home in Hawaii. Says he is from small towns where everyone knows everyone and your word is important. He also says that he is an adrenaline junkie who was destined to win Survivor.
- Noelle Lambert – is a 25-year-old Paralympian who competed in the Tokyo Paralympics where she set a new American Record for the 100m. She was a three-sport varsity player and earned a Divison I scholarship to play Lacrosse but a moped accident caused her to have her left leg amputated above the knee. She doesn’t want people to look at her and see her as broken, she wants them to be motivated. She hopes to be the first amputee to win the game of Survivor.
- Jesse Lopez – is 30 years old, has a PhD in Political Science, and is a survey methodologist. As a teenager, Jesse joined a gang and landed himself in a Juvenile Detention Center where he got his GED, went on to get his bachelor’s Degree at UC Berkley, and then got his Ph.D. from Duke. He hopes that he can inspire people with his story while using his knowledge of how people vote to his advantage.
- Justine Brennan – is 29 years old and works in cyber security sales. She thinks that her appearance will make everyone underestimate her but then explains that she grew up racing dirtbikes with her dad. She also says that in her job, she is used to being the only woman in the room. She says she plans to tone down her competitive nature and come out as a dark horse.