This week, Survivor 2020 fans lost two of their queens. One was a seemingly logical and expected move, and the other was as surprising and cut-throat as it comes.
So now that Parvati and Sandra are off to the Edge of Extinction, how do the others stack up? Let’s take a look. We will keep them divided by tribes until the merge.
Survivor 2020 Week 6 Power Rankings
1. Denise. She was the likely person to fill the No. 1 spot based on her powers and how she’s been maneuvering the game, but after her move this week, she definitely earned it. Love or hate her for the move, it was huge. She took out the only two-time winner (for now) and Sandra had been sitting pretty.
3. Kim. She holds onto the second spot because she sill has her idol and knew she didn’t have to waste it this week when I probably would have.
4. Jeremy. He still has that power that allows him to leave tribal council if he feels he’s in danger.
5. Tony. And since Tony has no powers, that automatically puts him at the bottom.
1. Yul. For now, Yul is going to hold onto his tribe’s top spot. I think he will be in danger soon, but he came into this swap with Wendell and Nick, so that makes them the strongest at the moment.
2. Nick. I’m going to leave Nick in second, because he just seems to be the one person really flying under and isn’t coming off as threatening at all. That could get him very far this season.
3. Wendell. The guys round out the Top 3, but only because they have the majority.
5. Michele. I think Michele is working the game better than these three guys, but sadly for her, she’s on the outside, but can easily work it to her advantage, I’m betting.
1. Sophie. She still has a full idol in her possession and is playing one of the most solid games this season.
2. Sarah. It looks like she and Sophie are going to remain in control. Sarah has that steal-a-vote, too so those two have nothing to worry about on this tribe.
3. Ben. It hurts me to not rank Ben at the bottom, but I think he is playing the right kind of game that will keep him safe for a long time. It’s probably not the kind of game to garner any votes at the end, though.
4. Adam. I’m still thinking Adam has had too many missteps to rank him higher than Ben at this point. And that is very painful to me.
How would you rank the remaining Survivor 40 players after week 6?