This week on Survivor 2019, the merged tribe will be battling for reward and immunity in two separate challenges.
First up, the 12 remaining castaways take on a typical Survivor reward challenge to try to win some Chinese food. They’ll be playing in schoolyard groups for this challenge and the winning team gets the food. And then we get another round of endurance as they battle for individual immunity standing on a platform and balancing a block on their heads. We’ve seen this one before, so you can expect the same rules. We also know that someone gets injured during this challenge based on this week’s preview. We don’t know if the injury is bad enough to threaten the person’s game, but we are pretty sure it’s not that serious. Be sure to check out the Survivor 38 Week 8 episode sneak peek below in our photo gallery.
Here are some other things for you to keep in mind as we head into this week’s episode:
- Lauren still has her hidden immunity idol.
- Kelley also is still holding onto her hidden immunity idol.
- Rick was given half of an idol for winning his way back from the Edge of Extinction. He has to share the other half with someone else to make it work. He has shared it with David.
- There should still be another idol hidden at the merge tribe since Rick’s idol was just given to him.
- Wendy and Keith quit the Edge of Extinction, so Reem, Chris, Aubry and Joe remain there.
Be sure to head back here Wednesday night for our latest live recap of Survivor 2019. And if you aren’t following us on Facebook and Twitter, check us out there so you don’t miss a single update, recap, spoiler, ranking or anything else!
Survivor 2019 Episode 8 Challenges Sneak Peek Photo Gallery