Tonight on Survivor 2019 the remaining 12 contestants battle in the second individual immunity challenge of the season. We will also see them fight for reward and check in with the players who now make up the Edge of Extinction.
The review for this week’s episode tells us that fights are breaking out and one player’s immunity challenge showing takes a “critical turn” as they are injured during the challenge. Will that be the end of someone’s game? We will find out tonight. We will also find out who stays and who goes. Will the two remaining vets still be in danger, or are people starting to see some of the newbies are the ones actually controlling the game? It’s Ron who is quoted as saying he’s the puppet master, and it’s starting to sound like some of the players are onto him. Could he be in danger tonight?
Some other things to keep in mind as we head into tonight’s episode:
- Lauren still has her hidden immunity idol.
- Kelley also is still holding onto her hidden immunity idol.
- Rick was given half of an idol for winning his way back from the Edge of Extinction. He has to share the other half with someone else to make it work. He has shared it with David.
- There should still be another idol hidden at the merge tribe since Rick’s idol was just given to him.
- Wendy and Keith quit the Edge of Extinction, so Reem, Chris, Aubry and Joe remain there.
Join us back here tonight at 8 PM EST as we kick off our latest live recap of Survivor 2019. We will keep you updated on who wins reward, who gets injured and what that means for their game, who wins immunity and who is the next person voted out of the game.