Survivor 2020 castaways continue the Winners at War battle this week, and we have a sneak peek at this week’s immunity challenge.
The challenge is typical Survivor fare that puts the players on a tall platform in the ocean. They have to jump in the water, dive and retrieve some puzzle pieces, get that back to shore and then assemble the puzzles. This week, it seems there could only be one winning tribe, which means two tribes will be heading to Tribal Council to each vote a person out.
Some things to keep in mind as we head into tonight’s episode:
- Sandra is still in possession of her hidden immunity idol. She has one last trip to Tribal before it expires.
- Denise now has a fully active Idol after Adam gave her his half back.
- Jeremy has that advantage to leave Tribal Council if he thinks he’s in danger.
- Sarah has the steal a vote she got when she snuck into the other tribe’s camp.
- Kim and Sophie now both have full idols.
- Rob, Tyson, Ethan, Danni, Amber and Natalie will have another challenge to face on the Edge of Extinction.
As always, we will be back here Wednesday night for our live recap of Survivor 2020. Follow along with us as we keep you updated on everything that goes down as it happens. Don’t miss out on who wins the immunity challenge, which tribe (or tribes) head(s) to Tribal Council and which player is the latest voted out and sent to the Edge of Extinction.