Survivor 2020 is back again tonight and the remaining castaways are in for a shock when they learn that two of the three new tribes will be heading to Tribal Council.
We will also be checking in with the Edge of Extinction players since we didn’t get any of that last week. There should be a new challenge for them that will likely impact a player back in the regular game.
Here’s the official episode synopsis:
This week’s immunity challenge weighs heavily on castaways when two tribes are sent to tribal council. Also, one castaway on the Edge of Extinction is acting sneaky.
Here are some things to keep in mind as we head into tonight’s episode:
- Sandra is still in possession of her hidden immunity idol. She has one last trip to Tribal Council before it expires.
- Denise now has a fully active Immunity Idol after Adam gave her his half back.
- Jeremy has that advantage to leave Tribal Council if he thinks he’s in danger. That means he cannot vote or be voted out.
- Sarah has the steal a vote she got when she snuck into the other tribe’s camp.
- Kim and Sophie now both have full idols.
- Rob, Tyson, Ethan, Danni, Amber and Natalie will have another challenge to face on the Edge of Extinction.
As always, tonight we will be here for our live recap of Survivor 40. Follow along with us as we keep you updated on everything that goes down as it happens. Don’t miss out on who wins the immunity challenge, which two tribes head to Tribal Council and which players are the latest voted out and sent to the Edge of Extinction.