We are closing in on the end of Survivor 2017’s season with Week 10 of Heroes vs Healers vs Hustlers coming up and it’s going to be a doozy. A double doozy. Yep, it’s time for the double episode night of Survivor with a full two hours of adventures starting at 8/7c this Wednesday.
As for the moves ahead, well we’re nearly out of Hidden Idols after Joe played his Idol the week before and Mike wasted his this time around which leaves only Ryan and his underpants of power (that’s where he’s hiding his Idol!). The promo for this week so far suggests someone is going to get blindsided and we’ve got Devon saying it’ll be a big one. Could it be time for Ryan to use his Idol? We’ll know more soon!
Catch up on who remains in the game this week and be sure to clear your schedule for two hours of Survivor on Wednesday night.
Who Is Left? Survivor 2017 Season 35 Week 10
- Ashley Nolan (former blue Levu)
- Ben Driebergen (former red Yawa)
- Chrissy Hofbeck (former yellow Soko)
Cole Medders (former red Yawa)– voted off last week
- Devon Pinto (former blue Levu)
- Joe Mena (former blue Levu)
- John “JP” Hilsabeck (former yellow Soko)
- Lauren Rimmer (former red Yawa)
- Mike Zahalsky (former red Yawa)
- Ryan Ulrich (former yellow Soko)
Who do you think will be the next castaway voted off? Share your predictions below.
Watch last week’s Tribal Council from Survivor 2017 Season 35: